Cuisine: Jewish, Israeli, Greek
Common in Israel, Greece and their respective diaspora this is simple, fast, hearty and healthy recipe served either as salad or a side dish. Enjoy!
Cooking time: 10 min
You need: a pot and a bowl
- 1 Kg (2 Lbs) potatoes
- 1 large onion or a bunch of green onions, diced
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 6 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cider or wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes in cubes.
- Add water in a pot, add salt in the water.
- Put the potatoes in the pot and bring it to boil.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- While warm, mix in the rest of the ingredients leaving the parsley for last (to garnish)
Notes on the Classic Potato Salad
- That’s all. 🙂