Cuisine: Jewish, Israeli
Simple, fast, hearty and healthy – this potato salad twist can and possibly be a household staple.
Cooking time: 10 min
You need: a pot and a bowl
- 1 Kg (2 Lbs) potatoes
- 1 large onion or a bunch of green onions, diced
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 6 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cider or wine vinegar
- 1 Tsp dry mustard
- 2 or 3 chopped pickled cucumbers
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes in cubes.
- Add water in a pot, add salt in the water.
- Put the potatoes in the pot and bring it to boil.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients leaving the parsley for last (to garnish).
- Add mixture to the potato bowl.
- Garnish with parsley.
Notes on Potato Salad with Pickles, Eggs and Mustard
- That’s all. 🙂