Sauce for a meal or a party dip, this is tasty and healthy too! Enjoy!
Cooking time: 20 min
You need: a bowl.
(Yes, it’s that complicated)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small firm mango, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced, with no seeds
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 – 1 red chilli pepper, diced, with no seeds
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season to taste
- (That’s all.)
Notes on the Spicy Mango Sauce
- In terms of spice, this recipe is (supposed to be) medium hot. Now, “medium hot Indian” may be “very hot” for a European, so… hmmm.
- If you like the recipe’s concept but you’re puzzling over the intensity of the spice you may use chilli flakes, or Cayen pepper to your taste, or use less chilli pepper, etc. You know what to do. 🙂