Tahini halva With Lemon Juice and Cinnamon is one of the simplest and most delicious vegetarian or vegan desserts one can ever have any day (and probably anytime). Enjoy!
Cooking time: approx. 3 min
You need: a plate
- 1 slice of tahini halva;
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon,
- 1 pinch of cinammon,
- Cut a 1.5cm (1/2 inch) slice of tahini halva.
- Put it on a plate.
- Coat it with the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of it.
Notes on Tahini Halva with Lemon Juice and Cinnamon
- Choosing tahini halva: vanilla flavour works well; no flavour (if you can find it) is even better.
- Some brands use a lot of sweeteners in their halva. If you have the option, ask the clerk for a taste before you buy.
- You can find tahini halva in any Greek or Middle Eastern shop.
- For the health benefits of tahini, click here.