Cuisine: generic European
Yield: your choice
Cooking time: 10 min
You need: a skillet or a frying pan
- Bread, cut in squares or cubes
- Either 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil, OR 2-3 Tbsp of butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the oil or butter in a skillet or frying pan.
- Let it heat up in medium fire.
- Add the seasoning (salt, pepper, whatever else).
- Sautee the garlic, until it becomes transparent.
- Add the bread cubes and stir them around so that they get covered with liquid on all sides.
- Stir and cook until they are crispy and brown.
Notes on Garlic Croutons
- That’s all. 🙂