This study rejects that GM soy is “substantially equivalent” to non-GM soybeans.
Source: Science Direct
- Glyphosate tolerant GM soybeans contain high residues of glyphosate and AMPA.
- Soybeans from different agricultural practices differ in nutritional quality.
- Organic soybeans showed a more healthy nutritional profile than other soybeans.
- Organic soy contained more sugars, protein and zinc, but less fibre and omega-6.
- This study rejects that GM soy is “substantially equivalent” to non-GM soybeans.
Study available here.